About Bubba Raceway Park
- Track Length: 3/8 mile, D shaped
- Surface: Semi-banked, clay.
- Bubba Raceway Park began operations in 1952, 2017 will mark it’s 65th year of operation making it the oldest continuously operating race track in the state of Florida.
- The Speedway has also been called Ocala Speedway, Zuber Speedway, Marion Speedway, and Lightning Speedway over the years.
- The track operated as clay for 45 years, asphalt for 10 years, and in 2008 converted back to it roots as a clay track again.
- New grandstands, new Musco lighting, new sound system, new restrooms, asphalt and concrete pits.
- Super Late Model, Crate Late Model, Open Wheel Modified, Hobby Stock, Mini Stock, V-8 Thunderstock, Gladiators, Mini Sprints
Visiting Racing Series:
- Arctic Cat All Star Circuit of Champion Sprint Car Series
- Bilstein Modified Lite Stars International Championship
- Dirtcar Pro Modifieds
- Florida Sprint Car Association
- Florida Mini Sprint Association
- Lucas Oil Dirt Late Model Series
- Nesmith Dirt Late Model Series
- Summer Jam Monster Truck Series
- Stars Pro Truck Series
- United Dirt Late Model Challenge Series
- USAC National Sprint Car Championship
- USCS United Sprint Car Series
- World of Outlaw Late Model Series
- Annual Left Over Classic
- Bubba Army Winter Nationals
- Emil and Dale Reutimann Memorial
- Florida State Championships
- Mike Peters Open
- Monster Jam
- P.J. Wiggins Memorial
|Division/Class||Car # / Driver||Home Town||Record||Date/Event|
|Winged Sprint||#9 Daryn Pittman||Pittsboro, IN||11.840||02/08/2013 Winter Nationals
UNOH All Star Circuit of Champions
|Late Model||#1 Josh Richards||Shinnston, WV||13.771||02/15/2013 Winter Nationals
World of Outlaws Late Model Series
|Non-Winged Sprint||#17 Max McGhee||Mooresville, IN||13.771||02/19/2016 Winter Nationals
USAC Amsoil National Sprint Car Series