- Any American made 1970 thru current production car. Stock appearing.
- No front wheel drive, compacts, foreign cars trucks or convertibles.
- Firewall and floorboards must be stock or steel that is the same thickness (20 gauge or .359) or greater than OEM and in stock location.
- Cars without full, stock or stock appearing fire wall and floor pan must add 100lbs. Floor pan may be removed from behind drivers seat rearward.
- Bodies may be cut for tire clearance.
- Bodies may be hulled.
- Removal of dash permitted.
- Trunk must be sealed from drivers compartment.
- No sharp edges.
- No lowering of roofs. The used any roof considered to be a flat roof by a tech official must be mounted level, front to back and left to right.
- Must have stock frame to middle of rear end.
- Rear spoiler 6” X 60” or 5” X 72” permitted. Spoiler sides must be same height as spoiler.
- Minimum 5” frame height.
- No radios.
- Must have bars in front of driver.
- No hood scoop.
- No mirrors.
- Aftermarket hood okay.
- Steel or aluminum body okay (.040 minimum thickness)
- 72” maximum rear deck with.
- Min 101" wheelbase. Must match body.
- Wheelbase must be stock to frame being used- year, make and model.
- Altering of the stock frame will not be permitted.
- The rear frame may be replaced beyond the rear shocks for repairs.
- Frames must match bodies-no exceptions.
- Unibody cars may be tied together not to exceed 10" overlap at joint front and rear. No double frame.
CHASSIS AND SUSPENSION
- Must remain completely factory stock.
- May relocate top A frames. Tubular upper control arms ok. No aluminum cross shafts.
- Changing of springs allowed. Coil for coil, leaf for leaf. No Chrysler leafs in a Camaro.
- Sliders allowed on rear leaf springs.
- Sway bars and lowering blocks optional. Adjustable lowering blocks ok.
- Wedge bolts on rear allowed.
- May run outboard shocks on front only and/or jacking bolts on front with 50lb weight penalty.
- Any shock in relative stock mount on rear.
- Any steel non-adjustable shock. Shock claim of $40 and your shock.
- Strut cars may use heim on top of front strut only.
- Steering quickeners ok.
- Upper rear trailing arm may be lengthened or shortened to obtain correct pinion angle.
- Lower rear trailing arms must remain stock to frame being used and unaltered with the exception of boxing in the bottom of the trailing arm.
- Lower control arms must remain stock to frame being used and unaltered.
- May not change or alter trailing arm or leaf spring mounting locations on the frame side with the exception of the rear spring mount on all leaf spring cars.
- After market bushings are allowed as long as arm is not altered, may be offset bushings,no slots or adjustable ends. Rubber type bushings ONLY!!
- No coil overs allowed-any type.
- Must sit in stock location. Engine may be set back with #1 spark plug even with ball joint but must move 25lbs of lead ballast in front of flywheel. No tolerance
- No high performance engines or parts.
- No porting or polishing.
- Flat tappet camshaft and lifters only. Lifters must be stock diameter.
- Only under chassis headers permitted. Must exit parallel to ground.
- No GM 202 heads.
- No Vortex heads.
- Double hump/fuelie heads okay. No 461X double hump or no angle plug.
- A.World heads Chevrolet #043610, #043600 1.94 intake, 1.50 exhaust. Ford #053030 1.94 intake, 1.50 exhaust. Mopar #p5007145 or OEM 1.92 intake, 1.625 exhaust. B. RHS heads #12402 or #12400 C. Dart heads #10021070, 10024361, or 10024360
- Milling of heads permitted.
- No angle cutting.
- Pinning of rockers arm studs ok.
- Screw in studs, guided plates, stud girdles and poly locks permitted.
- Valve springs must be stock configuration and specs for engine. 3-angle valve job permitted. 1.270 o.d. maximum valve spring diameter
- Stock appearing stamped steel rocker arms 1.5 ration only. Or 1.5 roller rocker optional. GM 350, Ford 351, Mopar 360, C.I.D. 060 plus wears.
- No Clevelands.
- OPTIONAL: Valve covers, wind-age tray, cam button, air filter, oil pan, four bolt blocks, aluminum pulleys, push rods, timing chain & gears, rod bolts, balancing and blue printing ok.
- Any flat top or dish piston. No pop ups. Piston must remain in cylinders.
- Sealed crate motor part #88958602 allowed as an option. Must remain untouched as it comes from the factory. Cars with the 602 must weigh a minimum of 2900lb.
- Stock OEM, Edelbrock Torker or Performer only. No air gap intakes.
- NO victor jr manifolds, no marine manifolds or any other high performance manifolds allowed. No exceptions. Stock OEM manifold 25 lb weight break.
- Any sportsman Chevy 5.7 rods. Ford 6.0 rods.
- No H beam rods, floating pin ok.
- No aluminum rods.
- 3.480 Stroke. No knife edges.
- Cast crank 48 lb minimum and steel crank 51 lb minimum.
- Must run factory stock carburetor for make and model.
- Any Quadra-jet or Holley #4412, two barrel.
- Max carburetor adaptor is 1-1 1/2". No spacers. Adapters only.
- No carburetor hats or cold air boxes.
- Removal of choke, butterflies, shaft and changing of jets and power valve permitted.
- No other modifications allowed.
- NO ELECTRIC FUEL PUMPS.
- Ford may use 1850 Holley. Jets, power valve, and accelerator pump may be changed. No secondary metering blocks.
- Carburetor claimer $200.00.
- 12 volt battery fired ignition only
- OEM or single point distributor.
- HEI ok, super coil ok, no MSD boxes.
- No traction control.
- MSD distributors ok.
- Any OEM factory stock steel flywheel and clutch assembly. Min 10 1/2".
- No lightweight aftermarket assemblies.
- MUST RUN STEEL BELLHOUSING. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- May use solid hub clutch disc.
- Any OEM factory brakes.
- All cars must have at least 3 working brakes. If RF brake is not use, it must be removed from spindle.
- No shutoffs.
- Brakes can not be adjustable from drivers seat.
- After market brake pedals okay non-adjustable.
- Any radiator, must remain in stock location. Water for coolant only.
- Must be completely stock with all gears operating.
- Must be stock steel only painted white. Must have safety hoop.
- Interchanging of rear ends, gear ratios and locking permitted.
- NO quick change.
- Trailing arm brackets may be aftermarket. Ford 9 inch floater rear end ok.
- Stock rear end 75 lb weight break.
WHEELS & TIRES:
- 8”steel wheels max.
- Tires 8" wide. Must be track approved.
- Minimum 1/2" lugs and 1" nuts required for safety. 5/8" Studs preferred.
- Modifications to wheel bearings for safety permitted.
- May run bead locks on the right side.
- Tire will be the Hoosier E mod D and A compounds and Hoosier medium (lake city tire).
- No grooving of tires.
- NO tire softeners. NO soaking of tires. NO pre-heating of tires. NO chemicals of any type inside of tires except oxygen or nitrogen. All tires are subject to a punch rule.
- MANDATORY. See general rules for additional requirements.
- Racing gas permitted. No other additives.
- All cars must weight a minimum of 3000 lbs. after race with driver. Crate motor cars 2900lb.
- All cars and drivers must meet & pass safety regulations.
- See the general rules for additional safety rules.
- Window net mandatory.
If it's not stated in the rules it doesn't mean it's approved. Please consult with the tech-man for approval. All tech decisions are final. The track reserves the right to add weight to any driver in the fairness of competition.