- Must be American 8 or 6 cylinder car only.
- Must be full sized, rear wheel drive only.
- Car can be gutted for clearance of 4 point cage only.
- Front inner fenders may be removed.
- Doors can be gutted for door bars clearance only.
- Rear wheel drive independent suspension must have 0 camber.
- Four (4) point roll cage is mandatory for driver safety. Front down bars optional. Roll bars may NOT pass through firewalls.
- Remove all air bags, glass, trailer hitches and flammables. Doors must be welded shut.
- All hoods MUST have hood pins; remove latches. Hood hinges must remain in stock location.
- Trunk MUST have hood pins; remove latch. All body sheet metal must be kept in place at all times.
- NO sheet metal screws use POP RIVETS ONLY.
- Completely stock engine for that year, make, model.
- Stock carburetor
- NO special ordered cars; NO high performance parts; NO boring; NO tinkering with the engine.
- Fuel injected electric fuel pump o.k., must be with stock engine.
- All readings must conform to manufacturers’ specifications for year, make, model, I.E. vacuum, compression, etc.
- Maximum compression 165 lbs. for all engines.
- Minimum 17 inches of vacuum at 1000 rpm.
- General Motors maximum cubic inches 350, Ford 351, Mopar 360. Nothing larger.
- Transmission must be stock OEM and unmodified. If a car only came with an automatic transmission this is how it must remain.
- Differential must remain Stock, OEM, rear end for that year, make and model. Cannot be welded or locked. NO POSITRACTION.
- Stock, OEM suspension. No modifications of any kind.
- Caster/Camber may be adjusted using stock OEM hardware.
- All four (4) brakes must be in working order all the time.
- Fuel cell mandatory.
- Must be mounted inside trunk; cannot gut trunk to accommodate.
- Must be placed inside steel case with 2 steel straps securely strapped to floor of trunk.
- NO fuel additives.
- Mandatory fuel shut off if not factory installed; mounted within reach of Driver, Safety Crew/Tech Officials.
Wheels & Tires
- All tires must be the same size.
- All four (4) must either be 14” or 15”; 70/75/78/80
- DOT Series passenger tires only- no exceptions. NO TRUCK OR TRAILER TIRES.
- No truing or soaking. NO retread tires.
- Racing wheels okay must be stock offset and same offset on all 4 wheels. (1/2 inch tolerance). No altering of wheels allowed. No beadlocks.
- Wheel width maximum seven (7) inches.
- Fully charged fire extinguisher mounted within reach of driver, Track Safety Crew/Tech Officials.
- Battery may be relocated and must be safely secured. Battery disconnect switch MANDATORY, mounted within reach of Driver, Safety/Tech Officials.
- All required safety equipment and apparel must be in use while the car is on the track.
- Racing helmet with Snell 95 rating.
- HANS device recommended. HANS or equivalent device is mandatory for driver under the age of 18.
- Fire suite with SFI minimum rating “1”. No holes or torn fire suited allowed. Fire resistant gloves, shoes, and socks must be worn at all times when car is on track.
- Minimum of Aluminum Racing Seat required. (Driver must sit in stock location.) Driver under the age of 18 full containment seat required.
- 1 or 2 digits only. No letters.
ALL OTHER GENERAL AND SAFETY RULES APPLY. KEEP IT STOCK OEM.
The Track Management reserves the right to add or delete rules at their discretion to improve the racing. Their decision is final in all cases.
Any driver participating in another division is not eligible to compete in this division. Should a driver be deemed by management to be inexperienced, management reserves the right to allow the driver to compete in this division. Should a driver be deemed by management to be too experienced or dominant, management reserves the right to have driver move up to a more advanced division. If you have any questions or Rule interpretations, please contact Bubba Raceway Park officials before you do anything. The absence of a specific rule does not make it okay. It is the driver and car owners responsibility to check with Bubba Raceway Park officials for confirmation before proceeding.