- Track Length: 3/8 mile, D shaped
- Surface: Semi-banked, clay.
- Bubba Raceway Park began operations in 1952, 2014 will mark it's 62th year of operation making it the oldest track in the state of Florida.
- The Speedway has also been called Ocala Speedway, Zuber Speedway, Marion Speedway, and Lightning Speedway over the years.
- The track operated as clay for 45 years, asphalt for 10 years, and in 2008 converted back to it roots as a clay track again.
- New granstands, new musco lighting, new sound system, new restrooms, asphalt and concrete pits.
- Late Model, Open Wheel Modified, Hobby Stock, Mini Stock, V-8 Thunderstock, Gladiators
Visiting Racing Series:
- USAC National Sprint Car Championship
- World of Outlaw Late Model Series
- UMP DirtCar Open Wheel Modifieds
- UNOH All Star Circuit of Champions
- ASCS Winged Sprints
- Florida Sprint Car Association
- Florida Mini Sprint Association
- Dirtcar Pro Modifieds
- United Dirt Late Model Challenge Series
- Summer Jam Monster Truck Series
- Stars Pro Truck Series
|Division/Class||Car # / Driver||Home Town||Record||Date/Event|
|Winged Sprint||#9 Daryn Pittman||Pittsboro, IN||11.840||02/08/2013 Winter Nationals
UNOH All Star Circuit of Champions
|Late Model||#1 Josh Richards||Shinnston, WV||13.771||02/15/2013 Winter Nationals
World of Outlaws Late Model Series
|Non-Winged Sprint||#20 Brian Clauson||Noblesville, IN||13.819||02/22/2013 Winter Nationals
USAC Amsoil National Sprint Car Series